Sun, May 29|
A Beginner's Guide To Podcasting
Taking your podcast to another level in the first year of launching!
Time & Location
May 29, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the event
Have you always wanted to start a podcast? In this beginner's workshop you will learn my whole blueprint on how I grew my podcast in a year becoming a Celebrity Podcaster, with 10,000 Downloads, available on all major platforms, over 22k followers on instagram, over 55k followers on TikTok, and insights audience over 100k, and more.
- HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR PODCAST EPISODES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- PLATFORMS THAT YOU CAN USE TO MONETIZE YOUR PODCAST
- HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST 100 LISTENERS
- HOW TO GET SET UP AND LAUNCH YOUR PODCAST
- Q&A WITH YVETTE LLOYD DURING THE WORKSHOP
- HOW TO DESIGN AND MANAGE YOUR CONTENT
- HOW TO GET TO KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE